Leading UK supplier of lime-based products
Our Lime-Based Products Can Be Used Within Building Conservation, Eco Builds & New Builds.
State of the art
Dedicated to mixing high quality ecological lime products
A practical solution when fitting insulation to the outside of property isn’t an option.
The natural, breathable, wall insulation system
We're the lime experts
We offer the widest range of lime-based products, for internal, external and structural applications – including quick-set lime mortars, masonry grouts, breathable lime renders, natural insulation, lime plaster, stucco, and paint.
We’re also a source of expert guidance, with videos, datasheets, FAQs, case studies, and a team of professionals ready to help.
Natural, Effective Warmshell Insulation
Warmshell Insulation is the perfect complement to Lime Green’s natural lime renders. It is:
- Natural – made from wood fibre, and sustainably sourced from European forests
- Versatile – interior or exterior, new-build or retrofit, timber frame or masonry
- Highly effective – keeps you snug and warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Breathable – prevents the build-up of condensation and damp
- Safe – no harmful chemicals and a reassuring level of fire protection
- Proven – accredited by BBA and independently tested and monitored
- Surprisingly affordable – the price is comparable to petrochemical-based alternatives
No one knows more about lime-based products, and we’re eager to share our enthusiasm and expertise, to help you choose what’s right for your project.
Since its formation in 2002, Lime Green has established itself as the UK's foremost manufacturer of hydraulic lime mortar, lime plaster and lime render.
Why lime? We’re forever fielding questions and helping people like you to make the right choice.
What is the difference between hydraulic and hydrated lime?
Can I plaster a fireplace with lime?
Can I apply lime plaster to damp internal surfaces?
Can you colour match mortar?
Can I apply the same thickness of lime render as I would a cement render?
Do lime finishes need painting?
News, knowledge & case studies
The Lime Green team can help you find the right product for your project – from a wide range of lime plasters, lime mortars, and lime renders.
For example, we offer a range of guides and technical datasheets to help you make the best choices.
And, if you want more background, you can get it – like the essentials of lime chemistry, the difference between hydraulic and hydrated lime, how to achieve the best finish, and so the list goes on...