Lime Green Solo Onecoat Lime Plaster
A one-coat lime plaster for interior use on masonry and boards. Can be finished to a smooth surface suitable for decoration.
Developed to give a high quality finish, Lime Green Solo onecoat lime plaster is a perfect labour and time saving interior lime plaster. Unlike standard lime plasters, Lime Green Solo doesn't always need an initial base coat.
Applied as normal it can be finished to smooth surface. With no waiting for a first coat to go off, this makes it faster to apply so more wall area can be completed in a day, making Solo Onecoat the perfect product, especially for smaller projects where it's not possible to use ‘waiting time' to work elsewhere.
Solo Onecoat Lime Plaster can be used on a wide range of substrates including plasterboard, masonry and Woodfibre insulation panels, which can then be painted over. Just as with our other lime plasters, Solo is highly permeable to water vapour and so allows moisture to escape while also creating a healthier living environment.Find Supplier
View technical information about this product here. If you require any other information please contact us
Click on a button to download an associated document. The document will open in your web browser. To Download the document, 'right click and save to downloads.'Data Sheet
One bag will cover approximately 5m2 at 3mm thick or 1.3m2 at 12mm thickness
Available in 25kg sacks, 40 per pallet shrink-wrapped.
- Sample trials should always be carried out to assess compatibility with substrate
- Porous backgrounds should be dampened before application.
- Do not allow Lime green one coat plaster to rapidly dry; dampen very dry backgrounds and do not force dry.
- Do not prime walls with PVA
- Not suitable for excessively wet or continuously damp backgrounds
- Lime green plaster should be applied to uniformly flat walls. Uneven walls should dubbed out using lime green Duro first
Mix with only clean water for between 3 to 5 mins. Add approx 5-7 litres of water to a 25kg sack of solo onecoat lime plaster.